Terms of sales
Our general conditions of sale apply to all commercial operations concerning the products sold by FLP Watches via its website.
- Acceptance: By placing an order on www.flpwatches.com, the buyer declares that he has read and accepted the conditions of sale.
- Orders: Only legally capable people can place an order and purchase an item. FLP Watches can in no way be held responsible for errors made by the customer in the recipient's contact details (delivery, billing details ...) and delivery delays, or the impossibility of delivering the products ordered that these errors could cause. Without necessary justification, FLP Watches reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order from a customer, in particular in the event of payment problems with the order, when the product is no longer available, or even due to a simple hardware error on the site. In the event that a purchase is unsuccessful, no compensation may be claimed from FLP Watches.
- Delivery: After confirmation of the order and receipt of payment, FLP Watches will dispatch the products ordered to the delivery address mentioned within a period generally between 1 to 2 working days. FLP Watches cannot be held responsible for delays attributable to the company responsible for shipping. By placing an order, the customer agrees to pay upon receipt of the goods, all taxes, duties, taxes and other charges, present and future, due for the delivery of the products ordered. FLP Watches will not be held liable in this regard. Delivery is made by BPOST Express International or by UPS at the customer's choice, shipping rates are available on request. No compensation may be claimed from FLP Watches by the customer in the event of late delivery. Upon receipt of the products ordered, the customer or the recipient must check the good condition of the product delivered. If one or more of the products ordered are missing or damaged, the customer must immediately formulate the necessary transporter reservations at the time of delivery as well as inform FLP Watches by email or phone.
- Return: The buyer has 14 days to return the product in accordance with the conditions set by Directive 2011/83 on consumer rights. In the event of withdrawal, after receipt and inspection of the product, FLP Watches will reimburse the sale price of the watch, excluding shipping / insurance costs. In addition, this right of withdrawal can only apply if the watch is returned in its original state, both cosmetic and functional, the photos of the site being authentic.
- Insurance / liability: In general, the risk of transport is borne by the customer, the responsibility of FLP Watches being limited to the preparation of the shipment and the delivery of the package to the shipping company according to the instructions and addresses provided. by the customer. At the express request of the customer, FLP Watches can take out insurance covering the risk of loss / theft via the carrier. In the event of a claim, FLP Watches will reimburse the customer within the time limit and the extent of the compensation granted in fine by the carrier's insurance.
- Payment: The price of the products is payable in cash by one of the means of payment offered on the site on the day of the order. The order, the purchase, by the customer only becomes effective when FLP Watches has been credited to his bank account. If the FLP Watches bank account is not credited, the order will be automatically canceled and the customer will be notified by email.
- Price: The price indicated on the product sheets does not include transport costs. the price indicated in the order confirmation is the final price expressed including all taxes and including VAT (at the margin or 21% as the case may be).
- Responsibility: FLP Watches cannot in any case and in any way be held liable for damages of any kind that could result from the improper use of the products sold. The responsibility of FLP Watches cannot similarly be sought for possible modifications of the products which would be the fact of the manufacturers. The responsibility of FLP Watches will be limited to the amount of the purchase / order and could not be blamed for simple errors or omissions which could have subsisted despite all the precautions taken in the presentation of the objects. In particular, descriptions and photos are provided for information. In no case may a modification of the container or the content of a product be invoked in the event of a discrepancy in relation to the photo given to the customer or published by FLP Watches.
- Guarantee: All our watches are sold overhauled and guaranteed for 12 months. This warranty covers breakdowns, hidden defects and the authenticity of the watch. In no case may FLP Watches be held responsible for the improper use of an object. The warranty does not cover shocks, water resistance, the presence of dust in the mechanism, even if the object is declared waterproof by the manufacturer or when the object is sold by FLP Watches. The warranty does not apply to a malfunction resulting from a lack of maintenance or from intervention outside our workshops.
- Personal data: FLP Watches respects the Belgian law of December 8, 1992 in relation to the processing of personal data, revised by the law of December 11, 1998, which takes into account the European directives of October 24, 1995. This law provides that the company which collects personal data must have the consent of the data subject, that the data must prove to be accurate and that they must be collected for a precise, clear and legal purpose. All persons must have access to their personal data and the right to be able to modify them. The collection of personal information carried out for the purposes of distance selling is compulsory, this information being essential for the processing and delivery of orders. The lack of information leads to the non-validation of the order. The customer has a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him, which he can exercise with FLP Watches.
- Intellectual properties: The brand "FLP Watches" is a registered trademark, it may not be used, copied or modified in any form without the prior written permission of FLP Watches. All of the elements used by FLP Watches, including logos, texts, descriptions, layouts, illustrations, photos are generally protected by the principles of intellectual property law. They may not be copied, modified, placed, or published in any form without the prior written permission of FLP Watches.
- Litigation and applicable rights: In the event of difficulty in applying this contract, the client and FLP Watches reserve the right, before any legal action, to seek an amicable solution. Otherwise, only the courts of Brussels, French-speaking section, are competent, regardless of the place of delivery of the products or the domicile of the customer. The contracts and all legal relationships between the customer and FLP Watches are only subject to Belgian law even if the customer or his purchase, his order, was made or is intended for another country.